Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your compare list.
Product was successfully added to your wishlist.
Metal Teeth Zippers
Metal refers to the teeth composition and is available in a variety of finishes and on various tapes. Teeth are shaped from aluminum or brass and clamped on to a zipper tape’s corded edge in even intervals. The slider is specially engineered to work with the corresponding teeth. A variety of pulls are available to attach to the slider for utilitarian and decorative use.
Classic Series meets or exceeds the USA industry standard finish – buffed to remove burrs. Sizing includes:
- #3 - Classic Teeth – (4 mm across)
- #4 - Classic Jeans Teeth – (5 mm across)
- #5 - Classic Plus Teeth – (6 mm across)
- #8 - Heavy Classic Teeth – (7 mm across)
- #10 - X-Heavy Classic Teeth – (8 mm across)
Euro-inspired Series features teeth subjected to an extensive polishing regiment that removes sharp edges and leaves a smooth sheen. A shiny coating is applied to some finishes for extra brilliance. Sizing includes:
- #3 - Petite Teeth – (4 mm across)
- #5 - Moyenne Teeth – (6 mm across)
- #15 - Énorme Teeth – (12 mm across)
For a quote on large quantities or custom orders, please contact us.